Sunday 13 November 2011

Euro Leg 2011




Alex is unique. He has a little guitar that he carries around with him everywhere he goes. I taught him to play a few basics 7 years ago in Australia, and now he's schooling me. We had allot fun in these months. if we weren't singing our hearts out, both in and out of key, we were getting real deep on the world today.

If the world completely collapses into a state of economical and political chaos, I'll be the first one to join the Chacon commune, somewhere in the recesses of Amazon Jungle coastline, with perfect waves and abundant fruit trees… I hope = ).

2 comments:

  1. So sick!! Ill be there in the Amzone Jungle with you guys too...I still need to learn how to play guitar

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes = ), you'll be more than welcome Gony. Good luck in Haleiwa if it ever runs!

    ReplyDelete